Tips for arranging Wedding Services
- Book everything early, especially the wedding venue, the banquet hall/restaurant, the photographer and the videographer. Most of the good venues and professionals in the summer time are in demand. You may need to book the services 9-18 months in advance.
- Make sure that the contract has a detailed description of what you have ordered to avoid any misunderstandings.
Check the cancellation policy of the supplier/professional.
- Check the last date for making changes.
- Check the overtime policy.
- Check the payment schedule.